Organisational Culture Surveys
MEASURE & IMPROVE
Alongside the coherence of its strategy and the quality of its leadership, the culture of an organisation is a determinant of its ability to achieve its strategic goals. Culture surveys provide a measurement of the impact the culture is having on the organisation. An insight into its culture and climate will enable your organization to identify its key opportunities for performance improvement.
Our experience of working on culture transformation processes within large and small organisations has highlighted the importance of reflecting on the values and leadership cultures which are appropriate in the socio economic climate in which we operate.
It is clear that many of the challenges faced by organisations, including those which have struggled during the global economic meltdown, can be traced to issues relating to values and culture.
SURVEYS & ASSESSMENTS
Identifying opportunities to optimise performance allows an organisation to more effectively achieve its strategic goals. Performance optimisation can be achieved by positively addressing any or all of the following organisational dimensions:
- The quality and coherence of organisational strategy
- Alignment with and commitment to organisational strategy
- The competence and perception of leadership in the organisation
- The degree to which the culture of the organisation creates a climate for optimal performance
- The quality of relationships within the organisation
See also: Guide to Optimising Employee Engagement