Jill is currently working as an Office Administrator and Personal Assistant for Stratalign (Pty) Ltd, the office being based in Dunkeld West, Johannesburg. Required to manage the diary of the Executive Chairman and CEO, manage the office, prepare tenders and manage all the administration for the office. She currently runs the day to day tasks of the office to ensure a good workflow, procurement duties as well as all tenders and supply database. The Executive Chairman also being a mediator and lawyer has involved me in sitting in mediations, drafting of legal documents and minute taking in negotiations.
She is currently the project administrators for our IRPTN projects in the company which ensures meetings and notices are timeously sent to all and ensure the smooth running of the projects.
Her overview of work experience
- 10 years’ work experience in various sectors, including retail, finance, legal and ICT education
- Extensive experience in deceased estates
- Extensive experience in strategy development, research and policy development and programme implementation acquired while working for an ICT education company
- Exemplary analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and goal driven
- Detail orientated
- Experience in drafting legal documents and minute taking
- Extensive experience in tenders and related documents
- Youth work and charity work in my local community and church