How to Manage People Working from Home: Challenges, Principles & ToolsApril 9, 2020
LEADING AND MANAGING PEOPLE WORKING FROM HOMEApril 17, 2020
This is a time for leadership to demonstrate care for their employees. The beginning of care is listening…
How Are Your People Coping? How Can You Help Them? – let’s work together to find out.
- Are you wondering how your employees are coping during the COVID-19 lockdown?
- Would it help you to be more aware of their experiences and concerns?
- Would this information better equip you to make an application for the various relief measures being offered by Government?
Why is this important?
- People are anxious and need to know that you are listening
- Employees who are working from home need support to be fully productive
- Companies need to be seen to be caring and responsive in a time of distress
We are offering an affordable independent survey to give you the information you need to meet your people’s needs during these challenging times. Let’s figure out – How Are Your People Coping? How Can You Help Them?
We will independently find out the following for you:
- How your employees are coping in general with the COVID-19 lockdown
- Whether they have everything they need to work effectively from home
- What their biggest challenges and fears are
- What else could be done to support them
- We can also add customised questions should you wish
You will receive:
- A report on the survey results
- A brief analysis with recommendations
- A video-based live feedback session for your leadership
Normally a survey of this nature would cost R30 000. We are running a special offer to make this happen during these challenging times for only R10 000 excluding VAT. (for companies of any size).
Contact Alan Brews on 083 229 8646 or at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.